Behind the mask, disparities disappear and social inequities become invisible, yet problems remain. Your support for the 2022 Gala will help us unmask childhood disparities. More than 60,000 individuals live below the poverty line in Collin County. BGCCC currently serves over 3,500 youth; 56% of the youth we serve qualify for federal free or reduced lunch; 15% are homeless or in foster care. By 2030, our goal is to serve 14,000 youth. Gala sponsorship is an impactful means of demonstrating philanthropic efforts towards the provision of care for our community’s youth.
HOW YOUR SUPPORT HELPS US
- To ensure our doors remain open to the youth who live in Collin County.
- Continue our nationally recognized programs, in the areas of: Arts, Education, STEM, Health & Wellness, Leadership & Service, Sports & Recreation.
- Serve more kids more often.
- Be financially sustainable.
- Increase program quality & effectiveness.
- $0.80 of every dollar raised goes directly to youth programs.
Our success rate with proven results of 100% grade level advancement and 100% high school graduation with plans for college, job training, or military duty reveals what can happen when we work together as a community.
At BGCCC we are working to enable all young people, especially those who are most vulnerable, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.